Fortis DataCentre is the first speculative purpose built DataCentre in Scotland. Fortis is conveniently located in the heart of central Scotland, just off the M8 Motorway between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
This impressive Tier III facility provides 4 x 1,000 sqm Data Halls within 2 joined DataCentres offering;
- Autonomous hall arrangement, each hall with its own dedicated plant space
- Shell hall completed allowing bespoke end user fit out
- No capex required – fully funded facility
- Options for chilled water (free) cooling or free air cooling
- Advantage of local climate to minimise energy use for cooling
- Renewable Power Sources
- Disaster recovery / Business Continuity integrated facilities
- Flexible tenure options including onsite management / service agreements.
The site also benefits from 29 car parking spaces and is conveniently located for public transport, making it easily accessible.